Saturday, January 26, 2013

I Am ...



I am Terra L. Fields
Seventeen
From St. Louis, Mo.

Light skinned, with pretty brown eyes and short black hair.
A little under 5'3 , and 120 lbs.
New at Kickapoo High School

Coming from Poplar Bluff, Mo. ; Which isn't really alot to come from, but have stayed there for almost half of my life.
Not giving up on myself , because that's what people want and expect of me.
Loves living on Springfield, so far.

I Am ... 

Still in love with my exboyfriend, after almost 6 months.
*shrugs*
Learning new things about life and ways of living and making decisions.
Also loving how much I've changed and still in the making of
a young woman.
Feels like my music takes me to a place where i can
deal with or face anything.
Whether its the past that has hurt me, or the future that I may be scared of ;
But nothing is better than overcoming your fears.
More thankful and grateful for my family, now that im starting more and more
how fast they could be taken away from you.
Well, i knew .. I just didnt quite understand how
much I shouldnt take mine and others' lives for
granted ; As well as other things in life.

I Am ...

Terra L. Fields <3

 















1 comment:

  1. I love your poem. I relate to the moving from St. Louis part! I also loved the part about how your are growing and learning to appreciate your family.

    ReplyDelete